The Racing Marks were placed at these
locations on April 29, 2006. GPS Map Datum "NAD-27 Canada"
- The course consists of 9 marks, 8 of which are radially
spaced on the cardinal and inter-cardinal points,
approximately one nautical mile around the center mark “0”.
- The first leg of each race will be sailed to weather
(the first mark to be sailed to is the first number posted
on the Committee boat).
- The course will be displayed prior to the warning
signal. For example, a course starting at mark 4 (wind from
the North): 8 6 4 8 4 8 will be posted on the Committee
- Windward Leeward courses
may be set in place of the traditional Triangle Sausage. The
configuration of the course shall be at the discretion of
the Race Committee as conditions warrant.
- The Race Committee reserves the right to start/finish a
race at any mark as conditions warrant.
- The Race Committee will attempt to post changes on the
Race Notice Board before any race. However, skippers are
obliged to listen for any hail and/or watch for any signals
from the Committee boat regarding course changes.
- Failure of the Race Committee to set proper course in
accordance with the foregoing instructions shall not
constitute grounds of protest.